How to participate?
Applications are closed since February 28, 2018.
Packaging taken into account is « packaging put on the Luxemburgish market », i.e. packaging being already on the Luxemburgish market or put on the Luxemburgish market before February 28, 2018.
- household packaging put on the Luxemburgish market by the members of VALORLUX,
- similar packaging put on the Luxemburgish market by the members of VALORLUX
- and bulk packaging and/or transportation packaging of the household and/or similar product put on the Luxemburgish market by the members of VALORLUX
In order to check which packaging is concerned, please see « Rules and Eligibility ».
All companies can compete in three different categories:
- Packaging weight and/or volume reduction:
The packaging weight and/or volume has been reduced, for a same functional unit of the product.
- Origin of materials:
The origin of materials is more ecological. For example: recycled materials, materials of renewable origin, with a certified origin…
- Packaging end of life:
The packaging end of life is optimized so that it can be recycled or re-used.
The following selection criteria can be applicable to each category:
- Transportation and logistics optimization
- Communication towards consumers
- Optimization of the productivity/manufacturing and filling process
- Global approach of the company
- Innovating packaging
Further details of the transverse criteria are included in the Rules.